Thanks to all who donated already! This keeps me motevated and dedicate more time to free plugin development.
- Teresa L.
- Andreina M.
Itemprop WP / 3.3.6 Download
Downloads | Reviews
This plugin is very simple. Using WordPress built in function to filter element attributes and adding <meta > tags with schema.org item properties.
Add human invisible schema.org attributes
itemprop code to pos, pages and WordPress custom post types.
How does it work?
There are no options. yet!Since 126.96.36.199 with Admin Options
- This assumes that Your page is not fully integrated with HTML5′s data properties for microdata. This plugin will create small code inside Your full content, with extra microdata from schema.org. This will be ONLY on singular pages – post, page or your custom post type.
- Once we are on singular page:
- we will extract from it EXCERPT. If You haven’t provided excerpt, plugin will look-up for post content, and downsize it to 170 symbols up to full word. If your content consist ONLY of shortcode, it will strip it out, and leave empty content. :( If we have empty content, from previous step, we will use post title. Not best choice, but at least we have some
description. If Your post do not have even title, plugin will give-up and your description will be empty. (This ir very bad :’) )
- Other options, like
urlare taken from post
NEW in 3.3.0
NEW in 3.1
NEW in 3.0
- new: context, without context for SEO this plugin was somehow useless. We FIXED it ;)
- new: itemprop=”name”
- new: itemprop=”url”
- new: itemprop=”image”
- new: itemprop=”author”
- new: itemprop=”datePublished”
- new: “UserComments:325″ itemprop=”interactionCount”
Source / Download
This plugin grew up from these two snippets:
Source for development and early beta’s:
- GitHub – https://github.com/rolandinsh/itempropwp
- Bitbucket – https://bitbucket.org/simplemediacode/itempropwp
Thank You for Donations!
- Andreina M.
- Teresa L.: Hi Rolands. Many thanks for your help at WealthCop.com. Your plugin is awesome!
by Abhishek Ghosh
Currently the best yet easy to use Schema.org WordPress Plugin. Everything automatic.